Thursday, November 08, 2007

No Cat...Odd that?

I’ve been walking around a bit this week and noticed a sudden decline in the feline population?

There are always, at least, two cats on the cycle path we use to get into town. Even straying off the beaten path to search out cats in other areas revealed nothing? When reaching the High Street however the first thing that caught my attention was the massive sale on at “Shoefayre”! I didn’t go inside to confirm my suspicions though as the girls were with me and may have got upset by seeing our friendly neighbour hood cat paired up and on sale for £6! Or worse they may have wanted to buy them!!

After a bit of investigation on the internet when returning home - It would appear cats are not the only targets on this huge unwanted pet problem...





0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online