Sunday, November 04, 2007

Barbie Brainwash Day

It would appear Sky is struggling to find programs to show on television this Saturday, since they have one channel dedicated to all the Barbie movies made so far. Honestly its one Barbie movie after the next and since the girls have lost the remote control and I can’t be bothered getting up to change channel manually, I guess we are stuck with it! (And that isn’t an excuse so I can watch it I am more into My Little Pon…anyway moving on)

While typing this blog I could feel my brain clouding over in a beautiful pink mist, then clearing into a field of flowers and fluffy creatures. It’s hideously pretty and enough to put you off any meal. Everything is happily every after and magic is more common then non homosexual princes. My advice to you is stay well away and if you really want to watch a fairytale go and see Shrek!

Some of the movies that were on...

Pinned to the ocean floor by my tail tale.

The Jewellery box thief movie!

Attack of the Pink Wasp movie.


Me, My gay boyfriend and a horse for a sister movie

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love timetravelerswife.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards

blogger templates | Make Money Online