Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hell’s Kitchen Bedroom Nightmare


Last night I had the most peculiar dream – I can’t remember the whole thing but it went something like this…

I was on a pier with a bunch people I haven’t seen in years, we were researching something or possibly assisting with a movie, it’s a little vague. The main recollection that stuck out was sitting on the ground leaning up against a wall, with a beer in hand, talking to Gordon Ramsey. It was picture and word perfect, as in all the f’s and blinding but in a humorous way. We were criticising the place around us and having a right good laugh, when he asked if I wanted to go back to his hotel. I accepted and next thing the dream jumped to a small hotel room with a massive bed. Gordon mentions he was really tired from kneading so much cookie dough. Then I notice the port-hole window in the door and got up to try and cover it up when a woman knocks at the door and sees me in my glory…and that’s where it ends I’m afraid, since the girls were poking and prodding me for breakfast and I woke up.

I can only put it down to the fact that I’ve made three batches of cookies recently and I must have spotted Gordon on the television before going to bed – That’s my logical reasoning, but I’m sure there will be some more deep and meaningful explanation to it, so would be interested to know if anyone is a dream expert.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online