Sunday, October 15, 2006

What’s Your Secret Identity?

I received an email the other day from a friend in Australia entitled “Which superhero are you?” intrigued I clicked the link and began completing the questions before me. After what seemed like an eternity I got to the end and submitted my answers. It took a little while for it to process my information, but eventually came up and to my horror I was revealed as Robin of Batman and Robin. I was divested having just missed Super Girl by 2% and ending up with the pansy – Should have said yes to the push-up bra question…damn!!

I wrote back to my friend and told him I wasn’t amused about being Robin. He wrote back a while later saying “You think that was bad…I got bloody Cat Woman!”

So if you can’t resist temptation here’s the link…you know you want to!!

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn`t do it.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for calling you a …,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online kcz

Anonymous said...

I apologize for calling you a …,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:order lipitor plbnf
lexapro without prescription tifcw

blogger templates | Make Money Online