Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blog Idol

This is like Pop Idol, but thankfully you don’t have to sing, otherwise I would have been out months ago!! You thought my dancing was bad, well my singing is worse! Although would you believe I sound just like Annie Lennox when the CD is playing full volume – I know it’s amazing!

I wasn’t sure if anyone actually read my blog, so when I heard about inspiring two people to start their own it came as a pleasant surprise. They should be good, especially for those of you interested in the Falkland Islands. One is from the wife of the local dairy manager and the other a mad person I work with (Yes I’m not the only one – What’s that they say about living on a small island?). Rumours say we are related too, but I’m sticking to my theory that I landed on my parents door step and they took me in – like Clarke Kent, but without the super powers and extra body parts!)

I have added one link to my blog and will update you when the other is published.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online