Saturday, September 09, 2006

Out of Hibernation

The meteorology department have forecasted good weather and the beginning of summer so I guess it’s safe to come out from hibernation now. I’m assuming that’s what you’re thinking since I haven’t written a post for nearly a week!

OK – I’m sorry! But admittedly I was never very good at completing my diaries - a bad habit that seems hard to shake! Every year I buy one promising to regimentally complete each day with an exciting exert of my life – Unfortunately not every day of my life is very exciting and soon I began skipping a day here or there until eventually I gave up.

I’m the same with reading (much to Dan’s dismay) If a book doesn’t grab me within the first few chapters I never finish it. In fact…now that I think about it there are not a lot of things I do finish

Maybe I’ll……………………………………..

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online