Thursday, September 21, 2006

Census - Your life in 25 simple questions!

I decided to sit down and look through the census form tonight, to see how monotonous it was going to be? After making a large cup of tea, I sat on the sofa and gazed at the ominous looking document before me. Taking a sip of tea I read the front then turn to page 1...by page four I’m bored! So duly throw it to one side and start to formulate my own “improved” version. – Here’s a sample…I will post the remainder later – If you like it of course!?

Falkland Islands Census 2006 – We want to know everything!!

Q3. House Residents

Q3A. Do you have cat/s?
Yes (Go to Q3B)
No (Go to Q3C)

Q3B. Does your cat shit:-

a) In the front yard
b) In the back yard
c) In the neighbours yard
d) In the houseplants

Q3C. Do you have hamster/s?
Yes (Get a cat!)
No (Go to Q3D)

Q3D. Were your hamster/s eaten by the cat?

Yes (Go to Q3F)

Q3F. Did you kill the cat after it ate your hamster?
Yes

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online