Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fishery Baatrol


Hello and welcome to “Caught in the Net” Today I am interviewing…A.Sheep, who doesn’t want to be named, and the Fishery Patrol Vessel “Dorada” about their lives in the Falkland Islands.

I began with a spokes person from “Dorada” – Because ships can’t talk silly!



Time Travelers Wife (TTW): “What do you do for a living?”

Dorada Spokes Person (DSP): “We normally patrol the Falkland Islands Conservation Zones or FICZ checking that everyone is fishing legally!

TTW: “Have you ever caught anyone illegally fishing?”

DSP: “Oh yes – Quite a few times. We have two more than “SIGMA” and if they don’t catch some by 4pm on Friday they have to buy the beers!”

TTW: “How long have you lived in the Islands?”

DSP: “Who? - Me or Dorada?”

TTW: “Dorada”

DSP: “Oh about …eeeight years”

TTW: “And have you enjoyed your time here?”

DSP: “Who? - Me or Dorada?”

TTW: “DORADA! – It IS an interview with her after all!”

DSP: “In that case I haven’t a fucking clue…It’s not like I can talk to the damn ship – Is it? I mean…if it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t even get off the bloody dock and…”

TTW: “Yes! thank you Dorada - now A.Sheep can I ask you about the top secret sheep patrolling Dorada is believed to be doing?” “No-one has actually seen her in action and it is thought to be a myth, but after some photographic evidence we wanted to find out the truth for our listeners - Can you confirm it is true?”

A.SHEEP: “Mmmmm…Baaaaa”

TTW: “Umm…Is that a yes or a no?”

A.SHEEP: “Baaaaa”

TTW: “THAT’S IT! - I GIVE UP! – Why do I get all the weird interviews – It’s not fair!”

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

ewes never can tell! Baaaaaaa

blogger templates | Make Money Online