Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Week 10

These weren't mine because they are too big!

This is my last lesson at college this year, as we are all attending our school placements for the last four weeks before the end of term, which I should add I’m am very excited about!

Today we studied classroom observation skills, since that is what we will be doing from now. What should be looking out for and how we will relate this to our earlier knowledge of Piaget and other theorists.

Towards the end of the lesson the Tutor stressed that the Journal would be our own, so we have the freedom to create whatever we wished, although pointed out she will know who have and haven’t put the effort into it!

This takes me back to my GCSE project in Agriculture…I started well, planning to compare the difference between red and green cabbage and parsnips and carrots. The idea was to see how different growing techniques would affect their development. Unfortunately the enthusiasm faded, when the garden was full of tree roots and rocks and the fact that not even grass would grow smashed any hopes of growing vegetables here! I think I ended up with 1-3cm long carrots and parsnips and absolutely no cabbages! Sufficed to say my data collection and statistics were slim, leaving me with a mere five paged journal of pictures and a few descriptions of the vegetables (which were stolen from a gardening book!) It was a poor effort and the teacher commented as much at the time.

So with that in mind – I’ll have to pull my socks up this time!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online