Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Here we go again!

I normally don’t bother writing a list of resolutions as they are broken within minutes of starting the New Year, but I wrote them anyway, just for the fun of breaking rules and feeling like a young rebel again (It’s the young part that you can never get back).

Beginning with the obvious most common resolutions:-

1. Drink less – NEVER!

2. Quit Smoking – Never started?

3. Exercise more - I live in a two story house, so running up and down stairs countless times a day should cover that one. Plus we don’t own a car so have to walk everywhere!

4. Eat healthier – Order extra peppers and pineapple on my Pizza Hut pizzas from now.

5. Win the lottery – I have looked this up, and the odds of actually selecting the exact numbers to win the lottery are 1 in 13983816.00 so I will now let my 5 year old daughter choose the numbers - if the odds are that low it’s not going to make any difference who selects them is it?

6. Travel the World – When I win the lottery, so I’ll have to settle for Chinese and Indian Take-Away, French bread, German Beer and Aussie & Kiwi Wine and visual aids by Google Earth.

7. Write a book – “A BOOK” there…that was easy J

8. Get over 80% in my courses at College - There’s no cheating my way out of this one, so I’m going to have to get my head into the books and study hard! This leads me on nicely to.

9. Reading more – Moving to the UK has already started a healthy addiction to newspapers. But also studying to be a teacher has quadrupled my reading, as I currently have 9 books on the go!*

10. Keep in contact with friends and family more often – I know I promised this one last year and ended up contacting family in New Zealand maybe twice in the whole year, which is very poor on my behalf. But I will try and make a better effort this year.

*Now you know why I like to play mindless games like slingshot Santa and Elf Toss once in a while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp professional with service pack 3 (x86) ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

fake nude pictures of taylor swift taylor swift nude naked topless

blogger templates | Make Money Online