Monday, March 05, 2007

Writers Block!

A few of my avid readers will have noticed no posts for some time, I am of course assuming there are some sad people in the world that enjoy my crap oops I mean stories, if not I will continue writing to myself anyway.

I laughed at the thought of ever getting writers block, thinking that’s only for real writers like novelists and journalists, but would you believe, even us bloggers have our off days – weeks in my case.

I have really struggled these last few weeks for a bit to write about, which is really unusual as there is always something to write about! Surely my life isn’t that dull? Christ I know a girl whose career involves wanking sheep – there’s a whole story on it’s own there! Yet my fingers touch the keyboard and I go blank.

Of course I intend to amend this problem and will eventually (hopefully) amuse you with my stories again.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Todays blog looks like a total wank (sorry blank) to me too. Maybe a good chat with ewe would help?

Oz

Anonymous said...

LoL!! very good play on words!

Time Travelers Wife said...

Very good indeed - Could ram home some ideas :-)

Dan said...

Gather your thoughts...

Bobby D. said...

sheep.

Dan said...

Thats a start but one word makes for a very short blog - and you truly have a one track mind!

Time Travelers Wife said...

You would need people with an excellent imagination too!
What's that they say - "There's more than one way to shag a sheep!"...oops I mean shear a sheep!

blogger templates | Make Money Online