Thursday, November 02, 2006

Things that go GRUNT in the night!

Decided it was time to put a stop to my early nights of 1am and start going to bed at a reasonable hour. It only struck me that late nights were not a good idea when I went to bed at 9:30 one night and woke the next morning more tired than if I had gone to bed at midnight! After trying a simple test of…not going to bed until midnight for two nights followed by going to bed at 9:30 for the same duration - it was glaringly obvious that I do require the recommended 7-8 hours sleep a day and I am not Superwoman! - As much as I would have enjoyed that!

Coincidently one of the early nights was on Halloween! Although I think it was planned as I am a big wimp really and was scared of seeing something in the mirror at midnight…me!!

I settled myself into bed at 9pm and read my book (Jeremy Clarkson) which is quite humorous, but must have installed fear into my brain before going to sleep. When the light went out and everything was dark I could suddenly hear all the funny little noises around the house. I’m sure they are not there normally? Maybe I’m just paranoid!

Eventually I convinced myself all was well and pushed my head deeper into the pillow to block anymore unusual sounds…just then Sarah made the loudest, strangest grunting noise I have ever heard! Luckily for my heart, which was now in my mouth, she made a squeaking noise afterwards, which made me realize the spooks didn’t have me and it was the baby in the next room…

…Half an hour later I managed to slow my heart back to regular pace and control my breathing. I buried back into the covers and forced myself to sleep…can’t be awake at midnight!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thing is Marie did you go to bed on your own at 9.30 or did you have someone with you who pleasures both your holes all night?

Dan said...

Jesus that is a searching question!!! cant be me as:
a) I am crap in bed
B) im in russia

blogger templates | Make Money Online