Monday, November 06, 2006

"Holberg" takes a dive!

Only days ago we were looking out the window of my office debating the name of the red ship sitting in the harbour. We finally discovered it was the “Holberg” A fishing vessel that trawls for Falkland Scallops.

You can imagine my shock today to learn that she has ran aground and is partially submerged in a small harbour North of West Falkland. Thankfully no-one was seriously injured and all the crew were rescued safely.

I’ll update you when the full story is published.

3 Comments:

Dan said...

Im saying nothing due to bad luck with anything that floats - my duck sank last night after I forgot to empty the bath!

Time Travelers Wife said...

The duck probably sank because it had a hole (in an unusual place?)

Anonymous said...

Just like Dan then

blogger templates | Make Money Online