Saturday, April 05, 2008

Spring holiday

Recharging the batteries – Another option is a wet finger into the plug socket, but that hurts!

The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least: Three days a week at college, with mountains of assignments and exams; three children with various demands, one of which wants to replace her nappies for knickers and the ants (that’s another story) are keeping me on my toes!

I have been particularly busy with college work, since we were required to hand in our Biology essays (of no more than 1000 words*) on “Keeping the circulatory, digestive and breathing systems healthy” (I managed to get 94% for this and admit I’m still in shock in between celebrating over a bottle of wine or two) and another Biology exam on “Control and Co-ordination” (I managed to scrape 71% which wasn’t bad either considering I revised most of the wrong material) The English in education module has also kept me busy with various QTS (qualified teacher status) tests on Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar as well as a critical analysis exercise. And Psychology with the Traffic Light Project – it’s all good fun though!

Thankfully, we are on a two week holiday now so I will be able to relax and recharge the batteries. I have a couple of assignments to hand in after the holidays though, so will be aiming at completing these quickly, before Dan returns home from sea in two weeks and so the girls and I can take advantage of the fantastic weather we are having currently by going on a few excursions. And if all goes particularly well then you may even see a few more posts on the blog – no promises though – It’s hard to sit at the computer when the sun is beaming in through the window calling me outside to get a head start on a tan.

* It was surprisingly difficult to condense the essay as the tutor required an explanation on each system as well as how to keep it healthy.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online