Saturday, April 05, 2008

Itchy

We are having a minor ant problem currently. I call it minor as I have only counted 50 ants as they go whizzing up the vacuum having been sucked from the floor during mid escape. I don’t mind a few ants and normally chuckle at the odd one scampering across the floor to retrieve a crumb the girls have dropped after their afternoon snack. But the cheeky little bugger has passed on information to his buddies that my house is a free for all on scraps so I now have to vacuum and mop the floor after each meal to discourage the little buggers!

Anyway getting back to the title I have began to notice an interesting occurrence. Whenever I see, think or talk about ants I can’t help but scratch my nose (I’m doing it right now in fact!) which lead me to think about other strange coincidences for instance: when people talk about nits you suddenly feel the urge to itch your head even though you don’t have nits (Yes…I’m doing that now too!) and how about earwigs? Do you feel the urge to itch you ears? (I am!)

It’s a strange phenomenon isn’t it? But it’s not just insects that get you itching What if I mentioned worms?

And now I’ve left you itching frantically I will go, but just have one last thing to say...

Don’t forget to wash you hands afterwards!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posting really bugged me...hahahahaha

Time Travelers Wife said...

lol - very clever :-)

I'm still itching thinking about them.

And I need to write another blog now to get rid of the ant picture that flashes up every time I go to my site too!

Dan said...

You should try eating at the table instead of off the floor - plates are a lot easier to clean ;-)

Time Travelers Wife said...

Or we could borrow a dog after every meal to lick up the scraps?

But the amount I clean that floor it should be clean enough to eat your meals off!

Also don't be fooled that a table is going to get in the way of an ant and his target crumb.

Dan said...

They laugh in the face of gravity...

Time Travelers Wife said...

They do! Buggers Practially skip up a vertical table leg!

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified timetravelerswife.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://thehottesttopicsna.info/forum].[/url][url=http://vithehottesttopics.info/].[/url][url=http://latesttrendsck.info/].[/url]

blogger templates | Make Money Online