Monday, March 17, 2008

No Excuse!

Apologies folks (those hardened fans that enjoy my random nonsense*) for not posting blogs on my site for some time. I have been extremely busy with college projects and a program on my computer informs me I have 27 viruses. So I have spent the last few days trying to sort that out and get assignments in by their deadlines.

To be honest there is no real excuse for not being bothered to sit and write blogs. But mine have more merit than some I have heard and will no doubt have to come when working as a teacher?

Things like:

“I’ve left my homework at home sorry” – You should be careful using this one as sometimes the teacher will send you home to get it (the homework you haven’t done).

“The wind blew my coursework right out of my hands when I stepped off the bus”

“The dog ate it” Of course this is an all time classic and has been used by many people. My jaw dropped to the desk however, when one of the mature students in our class used it as an excuse for not having completed his placement journal. The tutor gave him a suspecting look and hysterics filled the classroom as he pulled a tatted mess of papers from his bag.

And the list goes on…

On that note I will skip the excuses and attempt to furnish you with more antics and general happenings of my life - You may want to get a cup of tea?

*Oddly enough I notice looking at the link referral that everyone is finding my site by typing “First sign you are gay” into the search engine and finding my post with the picture of the baby screwing its face up at the perfectly formed breast and erect nipple. Now I’ve said that men will be frantically scanning this site to find said picture!

2 Comments:

Dan said...

Did he seriously use that excuse?

Time Travelers Wife said...

Seriously! And we did believe him after revealing the torn papers - I couldn't see him doing all that work then tearing it up himself - having said that no one checked it was his journal either? hmmm?

blogger templates | Make Money Online