Sunday, April 08, 2007

Moving Overseas

A new experience, a new challenge and even more chaos!

We have finally decided to stop talking about moving overseas and take action on our words. Dan requires his mates ticket to get any further in life as a sailor and more so to appease his mind that constantly reminds him he is a 32-year-old deckhand.

I haven’t experienced this “I’m getting old and what have I achieved?” factor yet since I’m only 25 (although pushing 26), but feel I should stop wasting time now, (stop having children for a start) and get some qualifications under my belt before it’s too late.


With the mission set it’s time to get motivated…begin the countdown


2 Comments:

David Luis said...

Your husband and you with all the family have a great future.
Regards David

Time Travelers Wife said...

Thanks - much appreciated

Will be fun getting lost in southampton - in the shops that is, but don't tell Dan.

blogger templates | Make Money Online